Annual list honors elite advisors in the retirement plan space
AUSTIN, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#FT401—Kestra Financial, Inc. (Kestra Financial), an industry-leading independent advisor platform, congratulates 12 of its associated advisors for being named to the 2019 edition of the Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisors. In its fifth year, the FT 401 list recognizes elite financial advisors who specialize in serving defined contribution (DC) retirement plans, such as 401(k) and 403(b) plans, across the U.S.
The following Kestra Financial-associated advisors were honored on the list:
- Daniel Mulheran of Abbey Street in Eden Prairie, Minn.
- Jim Maulfair, CPA, AIF®, of AHT Retirement Services in Leesburg, Va.
- Molly Beer of Arthur J. Gallagher in Rolling Meadows, Ill.
- John Jurik of Arthur J. Gallagher in Rolling Meadows, Ill.
- Scott Sherman, ASA, MAAA of Arthur J. Gallagher in Chicago, Ill.
- Tony Madera of Arthur J. Gallagher in Clarks Green, Pa.
- Kelly Famiglietta, AIF®, C(k)P®, CPFA of Charles Stephen and Company, Inc. in Albuquerque, N.M.
- Jason Colin Patrick of Fiduciary Advisors, LLC in Newport Beach, Calif.
- William Cronin, AIF®, of Integrity Wealth Management, Inc. in Waukesha, Wis.
- Thom Shumosic, CFP®, AIF®, of MidAtlantic Retirement Planning Specialists in Wilmington, Del.
- John Palladino, MBA, AIF®, CRPS®, of 401(k) & 403(b) Fiduciary Advisors, Inc. in San Mateo, Calif.
- Jonathon Schultheiss, AIF®, CRPS®, PPC®, of Gate City Advisors in Greensboro, N.C.
“Kestra Financial is privileged to partner with advisors nationwide who are in the upper echelon of the retirement plan space,” said Taylor Hammons, Head of Retirement Plans at Kestra Financial. “We have continued to expand and enhance our retirement plan services, and the growing representation of Kestra Financial-associated advisors on the Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisors is further evidence of this commitment. We congratulate all honorees on this prestigious achievement and look forward to empowering their future success.”
To be considered for inclusion in the list, financial advisors were required to manage $75 million or more in DC plan assets and have DC assets account for at least 20% of their total assets under management (AUM). The applicants were then graded on six criteria: DC AUM; DC AUM growth rate; specialization in DC plans; years of experience; advanced industry credentials; and compliance record.
The final FT 401 represents an impressive cohort of elite advisors: The “average” advisor in this year’s FT 401 has over 22 years of experience advising DC plans and manages $1.6 billion in DC plan assets.
About Kestra Financial
Kestra Financial provides a leading independent advisor platform that empowers sophisticated, independent financial professionals, including traditional and hybrid RIAs, to prosper, grow, and provide superior client service. With a culture rich in reinvention and advisor advocacy, Kestra Financial has developed integrated business management technology that, combined with its personalized consulting services, offers exceptional scale and efficiency.
Headquartered in the “Silicon Hills” of Austin, Texas, Kestra Financial offers an experience as unique as the city in which it operates. The firm supports more than 1,800 independent financial advisors in delivering comprehensive securities and investment advisory services to their clients. Kestra Financial is the parent company of Kestra Investment Services, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC, and also of Kestra Advisory Services, LLC; Kestra Private Wealth Services, LLC; and Kestra Institutional Services, LLC; all federally registered investment advisers. For more information about Kestra Financial, please visit www.kestrafinancial.com.
Gregory FCA for Kestra Financial
Jill Fritz, 215-240-6398