- Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., Optimum provides human resources (HR), payroll, and timekeeping solutions to more than 600 organizations.
- The acquisition will extend the reach of award-winning Kronos HCM solutions, including Workforce Ready and Workforce Dimensions HCM, to Optimum customers, which are concentrated in the manufacturing, healthcare, and retail industries.
- Exceptional market demand for a unified HR, payroll, talent, and timekeeping suite supported by innovations in usability, predictive analytics, and a customer-first experience has driven rapid growth of Kronos HCM.
- Kronos will continue to support all acquired customers through a dedicated Optimum team.
Bob Hughes, chief customer and strategy officer, Kronos
“Customers love Kronos because of our dedication to innovation and a relentless focus on providing an exceptional customer experience. The acquisition of Optimum Solutions will allow Kronos to both extend the reach of our fast-growing HCM solutions and introduce hundreds of new organizations to our customer-first philosophy, helping them achieve maximum value from their technology investments.”
Bob Farnsworth, chief executive officer, Optimum Solutions
“Optimum’s acquisition by Kronos launches an exciting new chapter for our customers and team members. By joining the Kronos family, Optimum’s customers will benefit from the award-winning services, support, and innovations that have propelled Kronos to its position as a leading, global HCM solutions provider. Kronos’ employee and customer centric approach is unparalleled in our industry and will enable our team to take even greater strides in fostering advancements in technology that drive business results.”
- Learn more about Kronos HCM solutions.
- Visit the Kronos Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) page to learn how we strive to be great people every day.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.