DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Financial Evolution: AI, Machine Learning & Sentiment Analysis” conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI & ML) and Sentiment Analysis are said to predict the future through analysing the past – the Holy Grail of the finance sector. They can replicate cognitive decisions made by humans yet avoid the behavioural biases inherent in humans.
Processing news data and social media data and classifying (market) sentiment and how it impacts Financial Markets is a growing area of research. The field has recently progressed further with many new alternative data sources, such as email receipts, credit/debit card transactions, weather, geo-location, satellite data, Twitter, Micro-blogs and search engine results. AI & ML are gaining adoption in the financial services industry especially in the context of compliance, investment decisions and risk management.
This is a sophisticated conference that not only interrogates and explores the implications of AI & ML in the financial services industry but also goes on to identify the investment opportunities of sharing knowledge and exploiting IP in the finance domain.
- Learn how you can benefit from the unprecedented progress in technological advances for yourself and your company
- Find out about the impact of Quantum Computing and Alternative Data
- Benefit from the experience of world class presenters from the UK, US, Europe and India/Hong Kong
- Gain exclusive insights into pioneering projects in AI, Machine Learning & Sentiment Analysis in Finance
- Programme includes the latest state-of-the-art research, practical applications and case studies
- Enjoy excellent networking opportunities throughout the days with all participants, including presenters, investors and exhibitors
Programme Under Development
- AI-Machine Learning and Deep Learning in FinTech
- A Deep Learning Meta-model Approach to Compute Optimal Investment Strategies
- How AI & ML and Text Analysis of Alternative Data is impacting Financial and Retail Markets
- Enhanced Trading Strategy using Sentiment and Technical Indicators
- Rapid Conditioning of Risk Estimates Using Quantified News Flows
- Social Listening & Financial Crowd-Intelligence
- Application of Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) in Algorithmic Trading
- The application of deep learning to high dimensional models in finance
- News Sentiment – a new yield curve factor
- Sentiment scoring of global stocks based on machine learning approaches combined with Natural Language Processing techniques
- Blowing Bubbles: Quantifying How News, Social Media, and Contagion Effects Drive Speculative Manias
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n31xjj
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900