SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#cloud—8×8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT), a leading Software-as-Service provider of voice, video, chat, contact center, and enterprise-class API solutions powered by one global cloud communications platform, today announced it will showcase 8×8 Contact Center at two upcoming industry events.
8×8 will be demonstrating several new features and capabilities designed to reduce customer friction, increase first contact resolution and improve visibility into the overall customer journey at the following events:
- Customer Contact Week Austin in booth 1003 at the Hilton Austin Hotel in Austin, Texas, from September 16-19, 2019
- 2019 Quality Assurance & Training Connection (QATC) Annual Conference at the Hilton Downtown Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee, from September 17-19, 2019
Event attendees can connect with 8×8 contact center experts to learn more about the offerings. Demo highlights include:
- 8×8 Customer Journey Analytics: Delivers in-depth insight into every customer touchpoint through a simplified interface to eliminate manual analysis, providing a clear understanding of every step within the customer journey and which steps help or hurt customer sentiment.
- 8×8 Intelligent IVR: Enhances the customer experience (CX) with AI-enabled self-service capabilities and improves the depth and visibility of IVR usage with the use of automatic speech recognition and natural language processing. The 8×8 Intelligent IVR provides a graphical interface for designing call flows and provides pre-set call flow prompts for specific use cases.
- 8×8 Analytics: Empowers contact center managers with customizable reports that highlight the status of critical performance metrics, driving insights needed to optimize customer experiences. Reduce the effort of fine-tuning contact center effectiveness by flagging metrics that are outside targeted boundaries and identifying areas for agent performance improvements.
- 8×8 Quality Management: A customer interaction evaluation and quality improvement tool that enables contact centers to consistently meet or exceed customer and company expectations, driving successful interactions and achieving desired customer outcomes on all channels through improved agent development, performance and engagement.
The 8×8 Contact Center is a complete standalone solution including ACD, IVR, omnichannel, dialer, reporting, customer journey analytics, quality management, speech analytics, surveys and knowledgebase, all delivered on a single unified platform. The 8×8 Contact Center is the only CCaaS product on the market that includes a bank of minutes for each agent, providing significant savings opportunity. It also offers customers the freedom to utilize their own PBX or take advantage of 8×8’s best-in-class UCaaS offering. A host of pre-built CRM integrations extend the capabilities of the platform and provide contact centers with single sign on and centralized administration. It is backed by a 99.99 percent uptime SLA and guaranteed voice quality.
“Many companies struggle to optimize customer experience due to an antiquated on-premises contact center infrastructure. Today, top performing companies prioritize customer experience. Moving to a modern cloud contact center helps them achieve their CX goals and drive differentiation in competitive markets,” said Janice Rapp, VP of Product Marketing for Contact Center at 8×8. “8×8 Contact Center, together with the power of our single cloud technology platform, allows companies to easily access advanced capabilities and deep insights to maximize the customer and agent experience and accelerate business performance.”
In addition to the two events, 8×8’s Rapp will be participating on a panel, “CCaaS opportunity for service providers,” at the Cloud Comms Summit on Thursday, September 12 at the Lansdowne Resort & Spa in Leesburg, VA.
8×8 is also hosting a webinar, “Contact Center Migration to the Cloud: The transcosmos Journey to Collaborative Customer Experience,” on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. PDT / 1:00 p.m. EDT with contact center industry analyst Sheila McGee-Smith, of McGee-Smith Analytics, and transcosmos COO Matt Clarke. The webinar will cover the contact center journey from on-premises to cloud migration based on the lessons learned from transcosmos, a global provider of outsourced services with a 45+ years of experience operating in 31 countries.
About 8×8, Inc.
8×8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT) is transforming the future of business communications as a leading Software-as-a-Service provider of voice, video, chat, contact center and enterprise-class API solutions powered by one global cloud communications platform. 8×8 empowers workforces worldwide to connect individuals and teams so they can collaborate faster and work smarter. Real-time business analytics and intelligence provide businesses unique insights across all interactions and channels so they can delight end-customers and accelerate their business. For additional information, visit www.8×8.com, or follow 8×8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
8×8® and 8×8 X Series™ are trademarks of 8×8, Inc.
John Sun, 1-408-692-7054
8×8 Investor Relations:
Victoria Hyde-Dunn, 1-669-333-5200
Subscribe to PICANTE via Email
Follow us on Facebook
Subaru Chooses TomTom Navigation for All-New US Vehicles
Continuity Wraps Up a Strong 2019 with a Strategic Acquisition, the Launch of a New Product and Multiple New Client Signings
ZetaDisplay adapts its organization to increase scalability and growth
GridGain’s Strong Market Momentum Continued in 2019
Microchip Joins Responsible Business Alliance (RBA) – the Global Industry Coalition Dedicated to Corporate Social Responsibility
CDK Global to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal 2020 Financial Results on February 4, 2020
Phenom People Raises $30 Million in Series C Proving the HR Shift Towards AI-Powered Talent Experiences
NETSOL Technologies to Ring Nasdaq Closing Bell on Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Vouch uses Socotra’s cloud-based platform to launch insurance products tailored for high-growth startups
Timeout called on online negativity as mobile users are invited to #TextForHumanity
Design Intelligence Award 2020 Is Looking for the Most Outstanding Design
Rovio Entertainment Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 8 January 2020
CORRECTING and REPLACING Robins Kaplan Announces Bremer Bank Employee-Shareholders File Class-Action Lawsuit Against Three Trustees of Otto Bremer Trust
Shareholder Alert: Robbins LLP Announces Mohawk Industries, Inc. (MHK) Sued for Misleading Shareholders
Join TOPs of gambling hangout: BET2020 proposes a unique offer!
Digital Securities Guru Thomas Carter on The Two Keys That Will Unlock Mass Adoption of Cryptocurrency/Blockchain in 2020
Rovio Entertainment Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 9 January 2020
What Does Public Domain Day Mean for Book Readers?
Rovio Entertainment Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 10 January 2020
ZEDRA to acquire BNP Paribas Singapore Trust Corporation Limited
Follow our Tweets
Cannabis2 days ago
7 Things to Consider Before Buying Safe CBD Products
Augmented Reality (AR)4 days ago
Fluper Featured as the Best Android App Development Company By Crowd. Review
IT6 days ago
Jumei Announces Receipt of a Preliminary Non-Binding Proposal to Acquire the Company at $20.0 per ADS
Guest Articles3 days ago
Robo.cash doubles funding volumes in 2019
Business and Management5 days ago
The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces Investigation on Behalf of The RealReal, Inc. Investors (REAL)
IT5 days ago
MoneyGram and EbixCash Sign Exclusive Strategic Agreement to Expand Presence in India
Guest Articles3 days ago
Which Type of Furniture you should have for Elegant Look of Your Bedroom
IT5 days ago
Rovio Entertainment Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 13 January 2020