DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Caribbean Telecom Markets – Anguilla to Bermuda” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an overview of the telecom markets in Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados and Bermuda. It includes information about fixed-line and mobile operators, internet providers, regulatory developments and the state of market liberalisation.
- Antigua government to invest EC$80 million during 2019 to improve state-owned telcos market competitiveness;
- Ozone Wireless facing closure of services in Barbados;
- Digicel Bermuda expands FttP-based bundled services;
- Bahamas regulator introduces MNP;
- CBL raises $14.6 million from the sale of shares on the Jamaican Stock Exchange;
- ALIV completes roll-out obligations in the Bahamas;
- Digicel Anguilla expands LTE;
- Legislative amendments extend jurisdiction of the telecom regulator in Barbados to include mobile services;
- Report update includes regulatory developments, submarine cable infrastructure deployments, operator data updates, ITU data for 2017, recent market developments.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report overview
2 Country overviews
2.2 Antigua and Barbuda
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s64bp8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900