Thousands of Volunteers Work to Transform Steel Structures into Floral Masterpieces Before the Start of the 131st Rose Parade on January 1st
OPEN DAILY FOR MEDIA ONLY
DECEMBER 26 – 31
4:00 am – 11:30 pm
–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#rosebowl—Fiesta Parade Floats:
- America’s Most Dominant Float Builder unveils a line-up that includes: Dole Packaged Foods, Kaiser Permanente, City of Torrance, AIDS Healthcare Foundation, Underground Service Alert of Southern California (DigAlert 811), Donate Life, Chinese American Heritage Foundation, The UPS Store, Northwestern Mutual, General Society of Mayflower Descendants and Chipotle Mexican Grill.
- Carnival–Like Atmosphere: Thousands of excited volunteers gather at Decorators’ Village and begin affixing thousands of flowers and floral arrangements to this year’s Rose Parade floats – a task that requires over 10,000 cumulative hours for completion.
WHY BE THERE?
- The Winners Live Here: Fiesta Parade Floats has the highest prize-winning rate over the last 32 years in the Rose Parade industry.
- Photo Ops At Every Turn: The best place to get an up-close look at the Rose Parade float preparation, as it is buzzing with excitement all day and night.
- Inside Look: Bring your audience a behind-the-scenes look at the hard work and fun that goes into getting the floats ready for the 2020 Rose Parade.
- Action: An opportunity for your favorite “on the scene” reporter to get their hands dirty and learn the finer points of Rose Parade float decorating with a line-up that includes historic arrivals, brick roads, life gifts, chaotic construction, battlefield heroes, hopeful journeys, inspirational stories, future farmers, lazy llamas, picturesque gardens and sunny days.
Fiesta Parade Floats
16016 Avenida Padilla, Irwindale, CA
Will Ostedt: 818-207-4058
Stefan Pollack: 310-780-2364