Company’s latest cloud platform release addresses growing demand for multi-SaaS solutions helping make businesses more productive, compliant and secure
JERSEY CITY, N.J., July 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — AvePoint (NASDAQ: AVPT), the most advanced SaaS and data management platform provider, today announced enhancements across its cloud platform helping organizations improve security across multiple SaaS applications and scale their IT operations. The improvements reflect AvePoint’s ongoing commitment to helping organizations speed modernization of the applications, technologies and skills that enhance the digital employee experience.
“As companies around the world continue to future-proof their businesses, it’s essential they have the solutions necessary to secure their collaboration data and ensure business continuity so that the role of IT teams can evolve to improve digital workplace infrastructure and experience,” said John Peluso, Chief Product Officer, AvePoint. “Today’s enhancements across our platform protect multi-SaaS operations, reduce the burden on IT teams, minimize cost and protect mission critical data.”
Enhanced SaaS Application Resiliency and Security Across Multi-Cloud Environments
To empower organizations with the protection they need across multiple cloud platforms, AvePoint’s latest release:
- Expands Microsoft Azure workload backup capabilities for direct customers and now for Managed Service Providers through the Elements Portal, giving them seamless muti-tenant management in one platform, and ensuring businesses of all sizes have enterprise-grade protection across workloads
- Provides more robust functionality for Salesforce backup, keeping sandbox data refreshed with accurate and anonymized real-world data
- Enables safer multi-tenant management in Microsoft 365 with the introduction of new Compliance Risk Reports and Incident Auditing capabilities for administrators
Delegated Administration Functionality for Scale and Efficiency
To make it easier for Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) leaders, to scale repeatable processes and boost productivity, AvePoint’s latest release:
- Empowers I&O administrators to create and modify their own workflows with a no-code approach to streamline Microsoft 365 management as well as delegate workflow creation or execution to delegate workflow creation to other line of business owners
- Strengthens organizations’ approach to Microsoft 365 governance policy, guidance and enforcement with expanded support for guest user management and private channel renewal options within Microsoft Teams
- Provides greater ease of use and insights to organizations seeking to better understand their users’ activity and license costs so they can maximize their Microsoft 365 investments
More Effective Information Lifecycle and Data Management Across Repositories
To help organizations ensure the integrity of their digital workspaces and content by reducing risk, decreasing storage costs and optimizing efficiency, AvePoint’s latest release:
- Introduces the ability to manage content that has been moved to an archival repository, such as content stored in Azure for ongoing records management where they can maintain oversight as well as search for and restore items as necessary
- Empowers end users to perform self-service restores of archived content with minimal IT involvement, increasing their business productivity
- Provides new support for Teams Private Chat migration and Teams Shared Channel migrations for both same tenant or tenant-to-tenant migrations
For more information, please visit AvePoint.com.
Collaborate with confidence. AvePoint provides the most advanced platform for SaaS and data management to optimize SaaS operations and secure collaboration. More than 9 million cloud users rely on our solutions. Our SaaS solutions are also available to managed service providers via more than 100 cloud marketplaces, so they can better support and manage their small and mid-sized business customers. Founded in 2001, AvePoint is a five-time Global Microsoft Partner of the Year and headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey. For more information, visit https://www.avepoint.com.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and other federal securities laws including statements regarding the future performance of and market opportunities for AvePoint. These forward-looking statements generally are identified by the words “believe,” “project,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “intend,” “strategy,” “future,” “opportunity,” “plan,” “may,” “should,” “will,” “would,” “will be,” “will continue,” “will likely result,” and similar expressions. Forward-looking statements are predictions, projections and other statements about future events that are based on current expectations and assumptions and, as a result, are subject to risks and uncertainties. Many factors could cause actual future events to differ materially from the forward-looking statements in this press release, including but not limited to: changes in the competitive and regulated industries in which AvePoint operates, variations in operating performance across competitors, changes in laws and regulations affecting AvePoint’s business and changes in AvePoint’s ability to implement business plans, forecasts, and ability to identify and realize additional opportunities, and the risk of downturns in the market and the technology industry. You should carefully consider the foregoing factors and the other risks and uncertainties described in the “Risk Factors” section of AvePoint’s most recent Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, its registration statement on Form S-1 and related prospectus and prospectus supplements, and in its subsequent filings made to the SEC. Copies of these and other documents filed by AvePoint from time to time are available on the SEC’s website, www.sec.gov. These filings identify and address other important risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events and results to differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made. Readers are cautioned not to put undue reliance on forward-looking statements, and AvePoint does not assume any obligation and does not intend to update or revise these forward-looking statements after the date of this release, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise, except as required by law. AvePoint does not give any assurance that it will achieve its expectations.
Powered by WPeMatico