In 2022, the market is worth USD 124.04 billion and, with a CAGR of 38.25%, is expected to be worth USD 1.6 trillion by 2030 according to Strategic Market Research.
New York, United States, June 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The factors driving the market are the widespread use of new technologies and the increasing demand of Metaverse users to purchase digital assets using cryptocurrencies.
Key Insights of the Metaverse Market:
- North America held the largest share of the revenue of the metaverse market, which stood at 70% of the total market.
- By Component, the hardware component held the largest part of the market share bringing in approximately USD 16.5 billion of the revenue.
- By technology, virtual and augmented reality brought in 35% of the revenue.
- By Platform, the desktop segment accounted for the majority of the revenue at USD 16.3 billion.
- By Offering, the metaverse in the assets marketplace is expected to have an extremely high CAGR of 40%.
- By Application, gaming had the highest market share of 27%.
- By End Users, the media and entertainment segment held the highest market share.
To read the summary of the report, visit the website at
Detailed Segmentation Analysis of the Metaverse Market as conducted by Strategic Market Research:
- Metaverse offering in Asset Marketplaces
- Metaverse offering in Virtual Platforms
- Metaverse offering in Financial Services
- Metaverse offering in Avatars
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Mixed Reality
Based on Application
- Metaverse in Online Education
- Metaverse in Gaming
- Metaverse in social media
- Metaverse in edge computing
- Metaverse in Online Shopping
- Metaverse in NFT
- Metaverse in Advertising
- Metaverse in Virtualisation Tools
- Metaverse in Conferences
- Metaverse in Digital Twin Operations
- Metaverse in Blockchain Applications
- Metaverse in Virtual Goods
- Metaverse in Payments
- Metaverse in Content Creation
Based on End-Use
- Metaverse in Military
- Metaverse in Healthcare
- Metaverse in Customer Experience
- Metaverse in Real Estate
- Metaverse in Education
- Metaverse in Fashion
- Metaverse in Manufacturing
- Metaverse in Media and Entertainment
- Metaverse in Technology
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
The ‘Diagnostic ECG Market’ report is an all-encompassing report formulated by SMR that includes the drivers of the market, the future scope of the market, and the restraints of the market. In 2020, the market was worth USD 5.11 billion and is expected to grow to a value of USD 8.79 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 5.58%. The main factors driving the market are the rising number of cardiovascular diseases across the world and the increasing investments in the sector that improve the accuracy and efficiency of the products of the market. The key players in the market are Nihon Kohden Corporation, Norav Medical, VectraCor, Inc., Bionet Co., Ltd., Nexus Lifecare, Midmark Corporation, OSI Systems, Inc and SHENZHEN MINDRAY BIO-MEDICAL ELECTRONICS Co., Ltd, Innomed Medical, Edan Instruments, Inc., Cardioline SpA, Eccosur, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips NV, Medtronic, Hill-Rom Holdings (a subsidiary of Baxter International), SCHILLER, BPL Medical Technologies, ACS Diagnostics, BTL, Ambu A/S, Allengers Medical Systems, Ltd., and FUKUDA DENSHI.
The ‘Organ Preservation Market’ report is a comprehensive report developed by SMR which includes the drivers of the market, the opportunities available in the market and the restraints of the market. In 2020, the market was worth USD 193.4 million and, with a CAGR of 6.93%, is expected to attain a value of USD 377.97 million by 2030. The drivers of the market are increasing cases of multiple organ failures and a rising ageing population across the world. The main companies involved in the market are Shanghai Genext Medical Technology, Paragonix Technologies, TransMedics, Bridge to Life Limited, Dr. Franz Köhler Chemie GmbH, Essential Pharmaceuticals, LLC, XVIVO Perfusion AB, Avionord, and Biochefa.
Strategic Market Research facilitates the organizations globally in taking pivotal business decisions by furnishing the Syndicated and Customized Research Reports, which are highly precise in terms of market numbers. We believe that every firm, whether it is a startup which is in the Introduction stage of the Product Life cycle or an established one which is at the growth stage, requires market research services in order to streamline its key business blueprint. It may be related to Product Launch, Go to Market strategies, Competitive Analysis or new geographical penetration and expansion.
Strategic Market Research LLP.
Email: [email protected]
Press Release: https://www.strategicmarketresearch.com/press-releases
Powered by WPeMatico