According to Precedence Research, the global cosmetic implants market was estimated at US$ 10.07 billion in 2021 and it is projected to hit around US$ 20.6 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 8.28% from 2022 to 2030.
London, May 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Cosmetic implants are non-invasive or minimally invasive cosmetic operations that can be used to improve the appearance of particular body areas. Some of the most commonly done cosmetic implants include breast implants, nasal prosthesis, facial implants, ocular prosthesis, and injectable filler. The global
The adoption of innovative and latest technologies is boosting the growth of global cosmetic implants market. The key market players are majorly using artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies for cosmetic implants. Apart from this, computer aided design and computer aided manufacturing is paving way for the market growth. As a result, technological advancements are driving the growth of global cosmetic implants market.
Growing product recalls
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) published a product recall notice in November 2017 for Zimmer Dental Inc’s Tapered Screw-Vent MTX Model TSVTB11 owing to unintentionally cracking on implant vial caps in the recalled implant batch. Such instances hamper the process of cosmetic implants. Thus, the growing product recalls is hindering the expansion of global cosmetic implants market during the projected period.
Growing number of breast augmentation surgeries
Globally, more than 1.86 million breast augmentation procedures were performed in 2018, as per the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. This kind of surgeries are mostly popular in developed nations such as Brazil, the U.S., and Mexico. Thus, the growing number of breast augmentation surgeries is contributing towards the growth of global cosmetic implants market over the forecast period.
High cost of implants
Dental implant operations are costly and are determined by a variety of criteria including implant material and implant design. Access to good dental facilities and dental practitioners is a challenge in emerging and impoverished nations. As a result, high cost of implants is a major challenge for the expansion of global cosmetic implants market.
- Dental Implants Market Research Report 2022 – 2030
- Medical Implants Market Research Report 2021 – 2030
- Cosmetics Market Research Report 2021 – 2030
- Dentsply Sirona declared the acquisition of Datum Dental Ltd in January 2021, along with its powerful OSSIX biomaterial range. Datum Tooth is an Israeli firm noted for its clinically superior proprietary technology GLYMATRIX, which it uses in its unique dental regeneration solutions.
- RealSelf teamed with the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in May 2019 to conduct research studies and produce tools to give customers with extensive information and data on breast implants and Brazilian butt lifts.
- Dean Dental Systems was purchased by A-dec Inc. in July of this year. Dean Dental Systems is a dental office mechanical room solution manufacturer situated in the Midwest.
By Raw Material
- Dental implants
- Breast implants
- Facial implants
- Other implants
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Click Here to View Full Report Table of Contents
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact at [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures present globally.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
Powered by WPeMatico