Sydney, April 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Orion Minerals Ltd (ASX:ORN, JSE:ORN) reports highly encouraging results from its maiden drilling program across the Koperberg–Carolusberg line of intrusions at the Okiep Copper Project in the Northern Cape of South Africa. Click here
- Way2VAT Ltd (ASX:W2V) has delivered a strong March quarter, with a cash balance of $2.674 million, driving “solid revenue growth” across all of its revenue streams. Click here
- Moho Resources Ltd (ASX:MOH) has intersected high-grade bedrock gold mineralisation within a broader zone of gold and arsenic anomalism at the Silver Swan North Project in Western Australia. Click here
- Antilles Gold Ltd (ASX:AAU, OTCQB:ANTMF)’s partner in Cuba, GeoMinera SA, has added two concessions covering the New Horizons VMS style polymetallic mineral belt in central Cuba to the Los Llanos exploration agreement. Click here
- Aurumin Ltd (ASX:AUN) has four gold projects including two historical high-grade production centres, Mt Dimer and Mt Palmer. Click here
- Dundas Minerals Ltd (ASX:DUN) has secured the WA Government’s co-funded Exploration Incentive Scheme (EIS) grant of up to $180,000 for exploration drilling at its Matilda South nickel/copper prospect. Click here
- Tietto Minerals Ltd (ASX:TIE) has added more high-grade gold intersections to the AG South prospect with infill drilling on the main Abujar Shear zone, hitting up to 28.74 g/t gold in one section. Click here
- Hiremii Ltd (ASX:HMI) has raised $585,000 from institutional and sophisticated investors by way of a placement of 13 million fully paid ordinary shares at an issue price of $0.045 per share. Click here
- Animoca Brands Corporation Ltd has linked with OneFootball Labs, the worlds largest football media platform, and Liberty City Ventures. OneFootball will enable clubs, leagues, federations and players to release digital assets based on blockchain technology. Click here
- South Harz Potash Ltd (ASX:SHP) has advanced toward an upgraded JORC resource for the Ohmgebirge Potash Project in Germany with results from recent drilling demonstrating “excellent” correlation with historical data. Click here
- Piedmont Lithium Inc (ASX:PLL, NASDAQ:PLL, XETRA:).’s partner, Sayona Mining Ltd (ASX:SYA), has discovered a new southern lithium pegmatite zone at the Moblan Lithium Project in Québec. Click here
- American Rare Earths Ltd (ASX:ARR) has unearthed compelling evidence of rare earth mineralisation from core and chip samples generated in exploration drilling over the southwest area of the La Paz Rare Earths Project in the US. Click here
- Evolution Energy Minerals Ltd (ASX:EV1) is now trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Click here
- Proactive is a unique tech-enabled platform providing companies globally with a comprehensive investor engagement solution across their business lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives to engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive featured in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since it was established in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]
Powered by WPeMatico