The growing infiltration of smartphone and internet connectivity in emerging nations is driving the growth of the eHealth market.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Dec. 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global eHealth Market is forecast to be worth USD 314.55 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The surge in the awareness among the public regarding the benefits of healthcare management, rising need for point-of-care treatment and diagnosis, and an increase in the focus of personalized medicine are fueling the market demand.
Rapid advancement in technology in eHealth research provides lucrative challenges as well as opportunities, including the collection of an unparalleled amount of data, all while ensuring the safety and privacy of participant’s data. However, strict regulations regarding the market will hinder its growth. Advancement in technology is driving the demand for electronic healthcare. Moreover, the growing trend of telemedicine is also propelling the market growth. The imposition of quarantine has created a demand among patients to receive digital health news.
eHealth has several advantages, such as clinical data management, such as timely access and manual records of patient data. The extensive usage of software and ICT healthcare, enhanced quality, reduced cost are also encouraging the demand for the market. High-cost may limit its demand in some region.
Get your FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/398
Key Highlights From The Report
- Telehealth solution utilizes digital information and telecommunications to gain access to remote areas, and get regular updates about the patient’s health. The segment is witnessing an increased demand owing to the government’s initiative to launch the telehealth solution in rural areas.
- Database management services in eHealth have undergone a major transformation over the years, with the help of the web, big data analytics, cloud, and blockchain. eHealth database management is a major issue in modern hospitals.
- The hospitals end-user segment will hold the largest share due to the increasing number of cases registered and rising investment in the healthcare sector by governments of emerging nations.
- The recently developed apps are the most effective and globally accepted mHealth technology that aid patients across the world, especially in the Asia Pacific region. Developing countries, such as Malaysia and Indonesia, are providing their people with mHealth to help people with low income to have access to better health-related information.
- Key participants include GE Healthcare, Allscripts, Cerner Corporation, Philips, IBM Corporation, Mckesson, Medtronic, Inc., Epic Systems, Cisco Systems, and Optum, among others.
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/398
For this report, Emergen Research has categorized the Global eHealth Market on the basis of product and services, end-user, and region:
- Product and Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- eHealth Solutions
- Electronic Health Records/Electronic Medical Records Solutions
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems & Vendor Neutral Archive Systems (PACS & VNAS)
- Pharmacy Information Systems
- Medical Apps
- Laboratory Information Systems (LIS)
- Personal Health Record & Patient Portals
- Chronic Care Management Apps
- Clinical Decision Support Systems
- Telehealth Solutions
- Healthcare Information Exchange (HIE)
- Radiology Information Systems (RIS)
- E-Prescribing Solutions
- Cardiovascular Information Systems
- Other Specialty Information Management Systems
- eHealth Services
- Remote Monitoring Services
- Diagnosis & Consultation Services
- Database Management Services
- Treatment Services
- Healthcare System Strengthening Services
- eHealth Solutions
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Healthcare Payers
- Healthcare Consumers
- Healthcare Providers
- Home Healthcare Agencies, Nursing Homes, and Assisted Living Facilities
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Others End Users
To identify the key trends in the industry and read full summary click on the link: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ehealth-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
In Silico Drug Discovery Market By Workflow (Discovery, Preclinical Tests, Clinical Trials), By Product (Consultancy as a Service, Software as a Service), By Type of Large Molecule, By End User (Contract Research Organizations, Pharmaceutical Industry), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Human Microbiome Modulators Market By Product (Prebiotics and Dietary Supplements, Probiotics and Creams, Drugs), By Application (Infections, Neurological Disorders, Cancers, Dermatological, Gastrointestinal, Metabolic), By Region Forecasts to 2027
Intelligent Drug Discovery Market By Offering (Software, Services), By Technology (Machine Learning, Other Technologies), By Application (Neurodegenerative Diseases, Metabolic Diseases, Immuno-Oncology), By End User (Contract Research Organizations), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Powered by WPeMatico