DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Mexico Business Banking and Payments 2020 Report” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Mexico Business Banking & Payments 2020 report looks at financial needs, banking relationships, and payments behaviour of Mexico’s businesses.
The study sheds light on common challenges faced by the country’s businesses, their business banking relationships, key factors driving decision-making process in relation to banking provider choice, unmet needs of businesses, switching activity, and payments landscape.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of the most important products and their features held by businesses in the country, including business operating accounts, lending products, payment cards.
Drawing upon the up to date proprietary surveys of SME and Commercial organisations in May and June 2020, this is a must-read, essential and unique report for any organisation servicing Mexican businesses from a banking or payments perspective.
- Research Methodology
- Market Context
- Business Banking Relationships
- Business Lending Products
- Business Credit/Charge Cards
- Effects and impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on businesses over the next 6 months
- Business sentiment and predicted challenges
- Business sentiment and future intentions
- Drivers of choice (Bank, Lending Products and Business Credit/Charge Cards)
- Drivers of engagement (Bank, Lending Products and Business Credit/Charge Cards)
- Drivers of satisfaction (Bank, Lending Products and Business Credit/Charge Cards)
- Key insights
- Opportunities for the Mexican business banking and business payments sectors
- The data in this report is sourced from the H1 2020 Commercial Banking surveys
- The latest surveys were in field May-June 2020
- The survey covers SME and Commercial organisations operating in Mexico
- Small businesses (SME) are defined by an annual turnover under $10M USD
- Commercial businesses (COM) are defined by an annual turnover between $10M – $500M USD
- The survey interviewed finance decision makers (e.g. Owner, CEO, CFO, MD, Finance Director or Manager, etc.)
- BBVA Bancomer
- Santander Mexico
- HSBC Mexico
- Banco Azteca
- Scotiabank Inverlat
- Banco del Bajio
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/id9xsv
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Powered by WPeMatico