LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#CommercialWashingMachineMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the commercial washing machine market and it is poised to grow by USD 400.47 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries. However, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a Low impact on the commercial washing machine market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to Increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by type, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The front-loading commercial washing machines are expected to be the leading segment based on type in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Rising adoption of multi-housing laundry washing machine is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 5%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 400.47 million.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Alliance Laundry System LLC, BOWE Textile Cleaning GmbH, Girbau North America Inc., Dexter Apache Holdings Inc., Electrolux AB, Haier Smart Home Co. Ltd., Herbert Kannegiesser GmbH, Miele & Cie. KG, Pellerin Milnor Corp., and Whirlpool Corp. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Growing hospitality industry is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the long replacement cycle restraints the market growth.
- How big is the Europe market?
- The Europe region will contribute 34% of market growth.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alliance Laundry System LLC, BOWE Textile Cleaning GmbH, Girbau North America Inc., Dexter Apache Holdings Inc., Electrolux AB, Haier Smart Home Co. Ltd., Herbert Kannegiesser GmbH, Miele & Cie. KG, Pellerin Milnor Corp., and Whirlpool Corp. are some of the major market participants. The growing hospitality industry will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this commercial washing machine market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Commercial Washing Machine Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Commercial Washing Machine Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44122
Commercial Washing Machine Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The commercial washing machine market report covers the following areas:
- Commercial Washing Machine Market Size
- Commercial Washing Machine Market Trends
- Commercial Washing Machine Market Analysis
This study identifies rising adoption of multi-housing laundry washing machine as one of the prime reasons driving the commercial washing machine market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Commercial Washing Machine Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist commercial washing machine market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the commercial washing machine market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the commercial washing machine market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of commercial washing machine market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Front-loading – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Top-loading – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alliance Laundry System LLC
- BOWE Textile Cleaning GmbH
- Girbau North America Inc.
- Dexter Apache Holdings Inc.
- Electrolux AB
- Haier Smart Home Co. Ltd.
- Herbert Kannegiesser GmbH
- Miele & Cie. KG
- Pellerin Milnor Corp.
- Whirlpool Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Powered by WPeMatico