Successfully navigating the COVID-19 pandemic by enabling agents to work-from-home for business continuity needs is a crucial component of Talkdesk cloud contact center solutions
- Fortune 100 global media leader moves more than 10,000 customer service agents to Talkdesk in largest, single-instance cloud deployment
- Company deploys Talkdesk in 18 countries, will extend to more than 90 by end of 2020
- Remote working for customer service agents now crucial for business continuity through the coronavirus pandemic
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#CCaaS—Talkdesk®, Inc., the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises, today announced a global, Fortune 100 media conglomerate selected Talkdesk to power its customer service operations. The company will move more than 10,000 customer service agents in 18 European countries, including several Business Process Outsourcers (BPO), onto Talkdesk in the largest, single-instance cloud contact center deployment. Leveraging its cloud scalability, the company plans to deploy Talkdesk in more than 90 locations around the world by the end of 2020. This win is the second Fortune 100 company to choose Talkdesk cloud solutions in the past two weeks.
Talkdesk’s new customer struggled with a complicated combination of several different on-premises and cloud platforms for its global customer service operation. This collection of disparate systems led to poor call quality and widespread inefficiencies including a 30% missed call rate and inadequate reporting to identify and correct problem areas. By shifting to one comprehensive contact center solution from Talkdesk, powered by artificial intelligence from Talkdesk iQ™, the company will see an estimated $30 million dollars in annual operational cost savings.
As concerns over the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak grow and mitigation measures take hold, call centers look for ways to comply with social distancing needs while continuing to provide support and service for customers. Talkdesk’s new customer will keep operations moving forward and equip agents with best-in-class tools to work from anywhere by leveraging Talkdesk Business Continuity™ solutions.
“On-premises contact centers put agents’ health at risk due to their typical close-quarters working environment. The current need to flatten the curve of the coronavirus spread through social distancing recommendations and shelter-in-place requirements is accelerating the need to move contact centers to the cloud and allow agents to work from home,” said Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk. “Business continuity solutions from Talkdesk provide companies with an easy path to the cloud, quickly pivot to agents to work remotely and offer a seamless way to survive COVID-19 and thrive in the new business reality.”
Talkdesk’s new media customer will utilize intelligent Workforce Engagement Management™ tools to improve customer experience including Reporting & Analytics, Quality Management™, Workforce Management™ and automated support from Agent Assist™, the company will have real-time access to the actionable business intelligence it needs to make immediate and informed improvement decisions. To boost efficiency, the company will leverage a wide range of integrations available through Talkdesk including ServiceNow to unify the agent experience between its contact centers and IT service desks.
- Hear direct from customers why they selected Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center™ and the difference it has made in their contact centers
- Learn more about the Talkdesk Business Continuity program and sign up for free
- Educate yourself on The Basics of Employing Remote Call Center Agents
- Check out Talkdesk’s prestigious list of awards and recognition, including recent recognition as a Leader in the 2019 Gartner CCaaS Magic Quadrant, North America
Tweet this: #Fortune100 media giant moves 10,000 seats in 18 countries to @Talkdesk #cloud solutions, navigate #COVID19 with #WFH agents for business continuity. Deploys Talkdesk suite of tools including #WFM, #QM, #Reporting and #AgentAssist to improve #CX.
- Web: https://www.talkdesk.com
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk® is the cloud contact center for the customer-obsessed. Combining enterprise performance with consumer simplicity, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of support and sales teams and their end-customers, resulting in higher customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,800 innovative companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, 2U, Trivago and Peloton, rely on Talkdesk to make customer experience their competitive advantage. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Talkdesk is a registered trademark of Talkdesk, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Powered by WPeMatico