BELLEVUE, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#Mylio–Mylio, the app that automatically organizes photos across devices into a single library to create a visual story of your life, today announced one of the most valuable photo organizing giveaways—just in time for the holidays. Now through November 13, 2019, enter to win a Surface Pro 6 plus Photo Organizer Bundle worth more than $1,600.00. Anyone can enter the Mylio giveaway here using email or Facebook. A winner will be chosen on November 14, 2019.
Most holidays our photos get scattered across multiple devices, websites, cameras, hard drives, shoe boxes, and more. Sadly, many of our treasured memories get lost to the passage of time. This year can be different! Enter now (and again!) for your chance to win Mylio’s ultimate Surface Pro 6 + Photo Organizer Package worth more than $1,600.00:
- Surface Pro 6: 256GB storage, 8GB RAM, Intel i5 processor, black
- Surface Pro Accessories Bundle: Keyboard with Trackpad, Arc Mouse, Stylus
- Seagate Backup Plus: 2TB Ultra Touch external drive
- Mylio Create: A complimentary 1-year subscription
Increase your chances to win the Mylio Surface Pro 6 + Photo Organizer Package:
- Share the contest: Get (3) bonus entries from each person who enters from your shared posts; unlimited bonus entries from sharing the contest
- Follow Mylio and Seagate: on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter; Get (3) for each follow, to add a total of 18 additional bonus entries
- Click the link to Mylio.com from the contest page: Receive (10) additional bonus entries
Mylio is a photo management app that automatically puts all your photos at your fingertips and lets you manage them in a single digital library. The library is synced across multiple devices so you can organize, edit, and share from any device, with the peace of mind that your photos are always with you and protected. Mylio is available on iOS, Android, Windows, and MacOS, making it easy to curate the visual story of your life. Mylio is a free service and offers premium services for photography enthusiasts.
Mylio Media Contact
Cheryl Isen, [email protected]