Experts at Deal Tomato list the top early monitor Black Friday 2019 deals, featuring instant savings on computer, gaming, 4K and curved monitors
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Early monitor Black Friday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at Deal Tomato have compared the best early HP, Samsung, G-Sync, Acer & Asus monitor deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best Monitor deals:
- Save up to 52% on HP computer monitors at HP.com – Featuring popular styles like the HP curved monitor, Ultraslim Full-HD monitor, Ultrawide monitor and the HP gaming monitor
- Save up to 32% on top-rated 4K computer monitors at Amazon – including monitors from recommended brands like Samsung, Acer, Asus, HP and LG
- Save on select Acer monitors including gaming and 4k models at Acer.com
- Save on various computer and gaming monitors at the B&H Photo Video store
- Save up to $200 on various computer monitors and displays at Amazon – featuring savings on top rated brands like Samsung, Acer, HP, Asus and LG
- Save up to $140 on popular gaming monitors at Amazon – discounts offered on select models and styles including 4k monitors, ultrawide monitors and G-SYNC compatible monitors
- Save up to $100 on popular Samsung computer and gaming monitors at Samsung.com
Best Computer & Laptop deals:
- Save up to 62% off on HP laptops, desktops, monitors and tablets at HP.com – including sales on popular tech series like the Spectre x360 convertible laptop, Omen series Gaming computer, Envy Laptop, Chromebook laptop, pavillon laptop and more
- Save up to $839 on Apple MacBook, MacBook Air & MacBook Pro laptops at Amazon – check live prices on top-rated 2019 MacBook models
- Save up to $500 on select Surface laptops and computers at the Microsoft Store early Black Friday sale – most deals are available on 11/28
- Save up to 61% on a wide range of laptops & PCs at Amazon – including discounts on top rated HP, Lenovo, Microsoft Surface, Dell, Apple & Acer computers & devices
Black Friday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The right monitor will make the most out of your computer gaming, movie watching or online working. The Acer Predator XB3 is a good mid-range model in the 4k 144Hz market. Samsung has some of the best curved monitors while LG the ultrawide ones. The Asus ROG Swift PG27UQ uses G Sync technology to reduce screen tearing. For a lower-priced option to be used for work, HP has the VH240a IPS.
Does Amazon have Black Friday sales? Amazon and Walmart run two of the biggest Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales events and are the best places to shop for a wide range of products.
According to Internet Retailer, Amazon.com generated 29% of 2018’s e-commerce sales during the holiday season spanning from Thanksgiving Day to Cyber Monday, including Black Friday. In addition to offering free shipping with no minimum order during Black Friday last year, Amazon’s extensive selection of items, hassle-free shopping experience, and customized gift guides makes it the most attractive shopping option for holiday shoppers.
Walmart had the second biggest share of online revenue over Black Friday last year, accounting for 17.9% of online sales from November 22 – 23 according to Edison Trends.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])