Save on Sonos deals during Black Friday 2019 with our up-to-date guide to the best early Sonos One, Play:1, Play:5 and Sonos Beam deals
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s the best early Sonos speakers and soundbar deals for Black Friday 2019. The list below contains links to the best early Sonos One, Play, Move, Boom and Playbar Black Friday deals, as identified by the team of researchers at Spending Lab.
Best Sonos deals:
- Save up to $118 on top-rated Sonos speakers and soundbars at Amazon – check live prices on best-selling Sonos Beam, One, Play:1, Play:5 & Playbar speakers and soundbars
- Save up to $48 on Sonos One, Move, & Sonos Play:1 & Play:5 wireless speakers at Amazon – check live prices on top-rated Sonos smart speakers
- Save up to 20% on Sonos Playbar & Beam soundbars at Amazon – check live prices on Sonos soundbars and entertainment sets
- Save on Sonos Connect & Playbase audio receivers and soundbases at Amazon – check live prices on top of the line Sonos soundbases and home theater systems
- Save up to $97 on Sonos speakers, soundbars & home theater systems – at Sonos.com
Best Speaker deals:
- Save up to 26% on Bose, Samsung, Vizio and Sonos soundbars at Amazon – featuring discounts on an extensive range of soundbars from top-rated brands
- Save on Bose Soundbar 700, SoundTouch & Solo 5 TV soundbars – at Bose.com
- Save up to $100 a wide range of JBL speakers and soundbars – at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
One of the leaders of home theater systems, Sonos provides families with top-of-the-line audio equipment to enhance the living room experience. From portable speakers such as the Sonos One and Sonos Play 1 to the more powerful soundbars such as the Sonos Beam, Sonos Play 5, and Sonos Playbar, the brand offers households premium-quality devices which also offer other smart features such as voice controls, Alexa integration, and dialogue enhancement.
On which date will Black Friday land this year? In 2019, Black Friday falls on November 29th, followed by Cyber Monday three days later on December 2nd.
Black Friday sales are available on Amazon much earlier than the actual day. Deals appear on the site in early November with more being added every hour during Black Friday week and lasting until early December. With Walmart’s Early Deals Drop, online shoppers can find discounts on everything from children’s toys to electronics. Their sales begin on October 25th and continue throughout November. Walmart typically launches their deals for Black Friday earlier online, on the eve of Thanksgiving (November 27). Deals are normally made available in retail outlets the next day on Thanksgiving (November 28).
The majority of Black Friday’s special discounts usually apply until Cyber Monday only. Amazon usually stretches that period with its Cyber Monday Deals Week extending holiday savings until the next weekend.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])