IRVINE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#CachetFS–If you are one of the many employers or employees that are victims of the MyPayrollHR shutdown, there are a few things that you should be doing to ensure compliance and reduce exposure to unforeseen liabilities. Below are some steps employees and employers should be taking if they have been affected by the abrupt closure of MyPayrollHR:
- Contact your bank branch manager and consider filing an “unauthorized ACH transaction.” In most states, by law, the bank should honor your challenge of an “unauthorized ACH transaction”, and reverse the withdrawal pending investigation. Check with your branch manager about their policies and your eligibility on coping with this issue.
- Log into MyPayrollHR employee’s portal and download every paycheck you can. Retain a PDF copy for your records.
- Log into MyPayrollHR website IMMEDIATELY and download every report you possibly can.
|h. Employers may also need to contact their bank manager to make sure there are not any strange unrecognizable transactions happening with them. If so, you should consider closing your accounts.|
American Time and Labor Company is committed to assisting employers with stabilizing their business and providing support in the transition of finding another Payroll Service. We know you and your employees are going through a hardship right now. Together, let’s identify your pain points and come up with a solution to get your business and your employees back on track.
American Time and Labor Company offers the following services to employers throughout the United States.
LABORsuite – A One Stop Shop for Employers’ Administrative needs:
- Payroll Processing
- Workers Compensation Insurance (lowest rates in industry, including high-risk)
- Human Resources
- Tax Management
- Risk Management
- Time & Attendance
- Mobile Time & Attendance
- Workforce App “Pacific Timecard” w Dynamic GPS Tracking (time worked, team/crew clock in-out, activities performed, job costing, mobile forms, meal period enforcement, mileage, expenses, facial recognition at clock in/out, digital signature sign-off, GPS location, over 30 real-time reports, seamless integration from punch to payroll)
Why Use American Time and Labor Company’s LABORsuite?
- Fully Integrated Workforce Management Technology
- Simplify Back-End Administration Responsibilities
- Reduce Exposure to Liability and Compliances
- Excellent Employee Management Tools
- Experience Greater Cost Savings
- Awesome Customer Service Experience
Contact us now (800) 456-5494 or [email protected]. We look forward to speaking with you!
Rich Allen, 800-456-5494