PORTLAND, Ore.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–David Gray, lead underwriter for GSI and Katie Banks, IDI product manager for The Standard, are presenting Aug. 6 at the 2019 Supplemental Health, DI & LTC Conference. Taking place Aug. 5 – 7 at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, the conference provides attendees insights on how to best address common challenges facing the supplemental health, individual disability and long-term care industries.
Gray and Banks’ session, An Alternative Beat — GSI, will be a panel presentation with other IDI carriers and consultants. Presenters will review and discuss the latest trends in GSI sales, segmentation and claims incidence. In addition, panelists will describe their company’s GSI organizational structure and identity.
2019 Supplemental Health, DI & LTC Conference
An Alternative Beat — GSI
- David Gray, FLMI, FFSI, lead underwriter, GSI for The Standard
- Katie Banks, IDI product manager for The Standard
- Tammi Roberts, director, IDI Case Design Underwriting and Risk Management for UNUM
- Daniel Skwire, FSA, MAAA, principal and consulting actuary for Milliman
- David Steinbrunner, ASA, MAAA, assistant actuary and GSI underwriter, Product Development and Disability Income for Ameritas
- Tammy Auderer, FMLI, director of operations for Principal Financial Group
- Aug. 6, 2019
- 1 – 2 p.m.
- Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, 2100 West End Avenue, Nashville, Tennessee 37203
For more information on the conference, visit: https://www.limra.com/sh?utm_source=Informz&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=email&_zs=odXdf1&_zl=2HOo5#agenda
If you would like to speak with Gray or Banks about the topic of GSI, please reach out to Justin Smith at [email protected].
About The Standard
The Standard is a family of companies dedicated to helping you achieve financial well-being and peace of mind. In business since 1906, we are a leading provider of financial protection products and services for employers and individuals. Our products include group and individual disability insurance, group life, dental and vision insurance, voluntary (employee-paid) benefits, absence management services, retirement plans and annuities for employers and individuals. For more information about The Standard, visit www.standard.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Standard is the marketing name for StanCorp Financial Group, Inc., and its subsidiaries: Standard Insurance Company, The Standard Life Insurance Company of New York, Standard Retirement Services, Inc., StanCorp Mortgage Investors, Inc., StanCorp Investment Advisers, Inc., StanCorp Real Estate, LLC, and StanCorp Equities, Inc.
Bob Speltz, Senior Director, Community Relations
Justin Smith, Bader Rutter & Associates