DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Payment Card Year Books – Eurasia Yearbook 2018/2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Payment Cards Issuing and Acquiring Statistics Yearbook gives a marketing leading and comprehensive up to date picture of the card issuing, acquiring and processing business within 10 countries in Eurasia plus pan-Eurasian overview.
The current edition of the Payment Card Yearbooks, published in January 2019, is based on end-2017 card industry figures and have a thorough overview containing a wealth of statistics drawn from central banks, interbank companies and associations and individual banks together with a detailed country-by-country breakdown of:
- Issuer Information – issued brands by the issuer
- E-/m-commerce information, e-payments mix and statistics
- Acquirer information – acceptance brand by acquirers
- Mobile payment schemes and initiatives
- Facts on major card acquirers & processors
- ATM & POS infrastructure including Mobile Merchants and MPOS terminals
- Basic fraud trends and statistics and notable market trends – battlefields in the payments industry.
The Eurasia Payment Card Yearbooks totals 312 pages of analysis and statistics, with charts and tables covering:
Banking and regulatory market structure, international cards issued, domestic card schemes, acquisition and acceptance, ATM and POS transaction data, KPI’s and growth rates, e-commerce, m-commerce and NFC initiatives.
The pan-Eurasia overview contains 51 pages of analysis and payments statistics, with charts and tables covering international cards issued, domestic card schemes, POS & ATM payments and expenditure, per capita figures, acquisition and acceptance, KPI’s and growth rates.
Each country report comprises the following sections:
- Context: Payments overview, Banking structure, Market Infrastructure, Market Dynamics, Cash-less Payments.
- Card Products: Prepaid cards, Debit cards, Charge cards, Credit cards.
- Card Issuing: Cards brands issued, Contactless cards, Issuer processors, Major issuers
- Card Statistics: Card numbers, Card Use, POS Payments, ATM withdrawals.
- Card Acquiring: Merchant processors, Major acquirers, Detailed acquirer table, ATMs, ATM networks, POS terminals, POS networks.
- B2C E-commerce: Remote card Payments, Advanced payments, Mobile payments, M-payment initiatives.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cldh7g
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Bank Cards