Dublin, Sept. 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Internet of Energy Market: Focus on Industry Streams (Oil & Gas, Power), Applications (Fleet & Asset Management, Preventive Maintenance, Energy Management), Use Cases, Solutions, Stakeholder Analysis – Analysis and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Internet of Energy Industry Analysis projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 21.05% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2024. The market growth is expected to be driven by the rising concern for energy efficiency, growing market penetration of decentralized power generation, as well as the need to prevent cyber-attacks.
The increasing demand for energy efficiency across the globe has propelled the need for Internet of Energy. Moreover, there is an increased concern for decentralized power generators in the electricity distribution supply chain to reduce electricity demand. The growth of the market is likely to be encouraged by increasing cyber-attacks on the communication infrastructure, leading to the loss of energy.
Energy management, asset and equipment monitoring, and field surveillance are the major applications of IoE in the power industry. In 2018, the energy management application accounted for more than 40% of the total Internet of Energy in the power market. During the forecast period, asset and equipment monitoring application is expected to display the highest growth of 25.01% owing to the increasing concerns over cyber-attacks on the electrical equipment across the supply chain.
Scope of the Market
The Internet of Energy market research provides a detailed perspective regarding the applications, its value, and estimation, among others. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the Internet of the Energy market in terms of factors driving the market, trends, technological developments, and funding scenario, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape along with the detailed financial and product contribution of the key players operating in the market. The Internet of Energy market report is a compilation of different segments including market breakdown by application, industry stream, and region.
The Internet of Energy is based on various application catered to the oil and gas and power industry. The oil and gas industry applications include fleet and asset management, preventive maintenance, pipeline monitoring, and security management. Similarly, the power industry applications include energy management, asset and equipment monitoring, and field surveillance. Fleet and asset management in the oil and gas industry and energy management in the power industry accounted for the largest share in the market as a result of the increasing demand for asset security and continuous power supply, worldwide. During the forecast period, preventive maintenance in the oil and gas industry is expected to display the highest growth, owing to the increasing demand for operational efficiency to fulfill the energy requirement.
The emerging trends of the Internet of Energy market vary across different regions. In 2018, North America was at the forefront of the market, with a huge market concentration in the U.S. During the forecast period, Asia-Pacific region is expected to flourish as one of the most lucrative markets for Internet of Energy. Rising demand for decentralized power generation drives the growth of the Internet of the Energy market. Regions such as South America and the Middle East are also expected to exhibit significant growth opportunities for the Internet of Energy due to the increased optimism in the economic conditions in these countries.
Key Companies in the Market
The prominent players in the Internet of Energy market include General Electric Company, Siemens AG, Schneider Electric, ABB Ltd, Honeywell International, Rockwell Automation, Ingersoll Rand Plc, Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Systems, IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, Huawei Technologies, and HCL Technologies, and Telit Communications PLC.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What is the global Internet of Energy market size in terms of revenue from 2018-2024, and what is the expected growth rate during the forecast period 2019-2024?
- What is the revenue generated by the Internet of Energy solutions in both the power and oil & gas industry?
- What is the revenue generated by the Internet of Energy solutions in different power industry streams such as generation, transmission, and distribution?
- What is the revenue generated by the Internet of Energy solutions in different oil & gas industry streams such as upstream, midstream, and downstream?
- What is the revenue generated by the Internet of Energy solutions in different applications of power and oil & gas industry?
- What is the market size and opportunities of the Internet of Energy across different regions?
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for the global Internet of Energy market during the forecast period?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to the Internet of Energy?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global Internet of the Energy market?
- Which are the major stakeholders in terms of their contribution and impact on the Internet of Energy ecosystem?
- What kind of new strategies are adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players on the Internet of Energy market on the basis of the analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- What is the regulatory landscape in different regions for the Internet of Energy?
Key Topics Covered
1 Overview: Internet of Energy
1.1 Internet of Energy Solutions
1.1.1 Sensing Systems
1.1.3 Cloud and Edge Computing
1.1.4 Data Management
1.2 Use Cases of Internet of Energy
1.2.1 Energy Monitor and Control Mechanism
1.2.2 Process Automation
1.2.3 Energy Efficiency Mechanism
1.2.4 Asset Remote Control
2 Market Dynamics
2.1 Market Drivers
2.1.1 Demand for Operational Efficiency to Fulfil Energy Requirement
2.1.2 Rising Cyber Attacks
2.1.3 Increasing Demand for Decentralized Power Generation
2.2 Market Restraints
2.2.1 Lack of Communication Infrastructure
2.2.2 Privacy and Security Risk
2.3 Market Opportunities
2.3.1 Introduction of Next Generation Sensors in the Energy Sector
2.3.2 Growth Opportunities in IoT Analytics Market
2.3.3 Increasing Necessity for Smart Grids
3 Competitive Landscape
3.1 Key Market Developments and Strategies
3.1.1 Partnerships, Collaborations, and Joint Ventures
3.1.2 New Product Launches and Developments
3.1.3 Mergers and Acquisitions
3.1.4 Business Expansions and Contracts
3.1.5 Others (Awards and Recognitions)
3.2 Market Share Analysis
3.2.1 Market Share Analysis of IT Solution Providers on the Internet of Energy
3.2.2 Player Share Analysis: Energy Management and Automation Companies on the Internet of Energy Market
4 Industry Analysis
4.1 Emerging Trends on the Internet of Energy Market
4.1.1 Growing Role of Big Data Analytics in the Power Industry
4.1.2 Advent of Artificial Intelligence in the Energy Sector
4.1.3 Securing the Energy Value Chain with Blockchain Technology
4.1.4 Market Consolidation
4.2 Stakeholder Analysis
4.2.1 Power Utilities
4.2.2 Oil & Gas Companies
4.2.3 IT Solution Providers
4.2.4 Energy Management and Automation Companies
4.2.5 End Users (Industrial, Commercial, and Residential)
4.3 Investment and Funding Landscape
4.4 Regulatory Bodies/Acts
4.6 Privacy Laws Across Different Countries
5 Global Internet of Energy Market (by Industry Stream)
5.1 Assumptions and Limitations for Analysis and Forecast of the Global Internet of Energy Market
5.2 Oil & Gas: Market Overview
5.3 Power: Market Overview
6 Global Internet of Energy Market (by Application)
6.1 Oil & Gas Industry: Market Overview
6.1.1 Fleet and Asset Management
6.1.2 Preventive Maintenance
6.1.3 Pipeline Monitoring
6.1.4 Security Management
6.2 Power Industry: Market Overview
6.2.1 Energy Management
6.2.2 Asset and Equipment Monitoring
6.2.3 Field Surveillance
7 Global Internet of Energy Market (by Region)
7.1 North America
7.4 Rest-of-the-World (RoW)
8 Company Profiles
8.1 CISCO Systems Inc.
8.1.1 Company Overview
8.1.2 Role of Cisco Systems on the Internet of Energy Market
8.1.4 SWOT Analysis
8.2 C3 IoT Inc.
8.3 HCL Technologies Ltd.
8.4 Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
8.5 International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
8.6 Intel Corporation
8.7 Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd.
8.8 Microsoft Corporation
8.9 Telit Communications PLC
8.10 ABB Ltd.
8.11 General Electric
8.12 Honeywell International Inc.
8.13 Ingersoll Rand PLC
8.14 Rockwell Automation Inc.
8.15 Siemens AG
8.16 Schneider Electric
8.17 Equinor ASA
8.18 Royal Dutch Shell PLC
8.19 Schlumberger Limited
8.20 Actility S.A.
8.21 Enel X North America Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eadpet
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
WISeKey International Holding Ltd Reports Preliminary Nine Months 2019 Results
WISeKey International Holding Ltd Reports Preliminary Nine Months 2019 Results
WISeKey Continued its Focus on Cybersecurity/IoT, ICT infrastructure and smart devices, boosting the efficiency and quality of its operations
Company expects to end the year with positive net income: H1 2019 net income was $21.8 million
ZUG, Switzerland- October 18, 2019– WISeKey International Holding Ltd (SIX: WIHN) (“WISeKey” or the “Company”), a leading Swiss cybersecurity and IoT company announced today that its consolidated preliminary revenue for the 9 month-period ending September 30, 2019 (“Q3YTD 2019”) is expected to be approximately $18.7 million (unaudited).
First 9 Months 2019 Highlights
·Cash and cash equivalents together with restricted cash increased to $19.2 million at September 30, 2019 as compared to $9.8 million at December 31, 2018.
- Company expects to report positive net income for FY 2019 following a H1 2019 net income of $21.8 million, mainly due to the $31.1 million gain generated from the sale of its SSL/TLS PKI business.
- Q3YTD 2019 consolidated preliminary revenue was $18.7 million, including $16.7 million from our continuing operations, following the sale of our SSL/TLS PKI business in Q1 2019.
- Submitted a second confidential draft registration statement on Form 20-F under the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), following the board of directors’ approval of a proposed listing of its Class B Shares in the form of American Depositary Shares on a U.S. Stock Exchange.
Q3 2019 Business Highlights
- Established WISeKey Arabia, a JV with Saudi Advanced Technologies Company Ltd, a wholly owned company of E.A. Juffali & Brothers and localized its cybersecurity and IoT offerings in the Middle East.
- Adapted its U.S. patent. No. 7,898,422 for an anti-counterfeiting NFC device designed to protect the pharmaceutical industry from the escalating counterfeit problem which is causing damage to these companies and putting lives at risk (see list of U.S. patents here).
- Released NanoSeal®, a new microprocessor the: WISeKey’s NanoSealRT is the only NFC Forum Type 5 chip for tags which offers a patent-pending authentication algorithm based on NFC Data Exchange Format (NDEF) that works with both Android and IOS 12 devices, namely more than 2 billion NFC enabled devices. Its tamper/opening detection is a plus when it comes to enriching the consumer experience and reach. The communication with the object is simplified from the manufacturing plant to the field thanks to a powerful ISO15693 compatible interface.
- Expanded its partnership with Microsoft Corporation: all members of the Cybersecurity TechAccord are expanding their partnership on initiatives that improve the security, stability and resilience of cyberspace.
- Announced partnership with Oracle: WISeKey Blockchain Identity technology became one of Oracle’s first external trusted identity providers, allowing clients to securely add data onto the Oracle Blockchain Platform using the WISeKey cryptographic key infrastructure.
- Reinforced its penetration in the Chinese technology market: WISeKey’s Root of Trust was accredited by 360 Security Browser to provide Trusted SSL Services in China. 360 Security Browser is the leading internet browser solution in China, with an estimated user base superior to 400 million active users and a market penetration close to 70%, according to CNZZ.
- Signed a perpetual license agreement with Daimler AG (“Daimler”), one of the world’s most successful automotive companies, for certain components of its ISTANA PKI platform with first payment of $2.5 million
- Joined forces with OpSec Security IoT leader on Brand Protection and Authentication of IoT EcoSystems.
- WISeKey Blockchain Centers of Excellence: WISeKey in cooperation with the Blockchain Research Institute (BRI) is creating a number of interconnected Blockchain Centers of Excellence around the world, to facilitate the rapid adaptation and on-boarding of blockchain-based solutions and foster stronger collaboration between the public, private and academic sectors. Each center purchases technologies and licenses from WISeKey.
- Strategic partnership with Chinese CoinID New Mingwah, a World leading bank-level Blockchain security technology company to integrate CoinID wallet into WISeID and deploy in China. WISeCoin AG and Coinx8 Ltd have entered into a partnership to jointly foster their respective crypto tokens WIS and CXE in Asia, MEA and Europe using www.CoinX.pro Exchange.
- New agreements for the smart car, pharmaceutical and fintech industries, and consumer products which, in the aggregate, are broadening the ecosystem of WISeKey’s IoT chips.
- Stronger cybersecurity offering of proprietary solutions, increased footprint and further new customer acquisitions.
- Continued investments in IoT Security, with strong industry-specific partnerships.
- Further enhancements of the vertical platform for the IoT through the establishment of partnerships with leading players in the IoT domain.
- Expansion of patent portfolio with new IP and patents with the aggregation of 39 IoT / Semiconductors patent families (more than 200 patents in total) to its portfolio (https://www.wisekey.com/patents/).
- WISeKey closed the acquisition of a 22% interest, through a multi-million USD transaction, in Tarmin Inc. (“Tarmin”), a Boston, Massachusetts based leading pioneer of Data & Software Defined Infrastructure delivering a massively scalable, transparent and unified approach for consistent data management, storage, retention, security and search across cloud and traditional storage infrastructure.
Second SEC confidential draft registration statement
Following the board of directors’ approval of a proposed listing of its Class B Shares in the form of American Depositary Shares on a U.S. Stock Exchange, WISeKey has submitted a second confidential draft registration statement on Form 20-F under the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
A registration statement is a set of documents, including a prospectus, which a company must file with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission before it proceeds with the listing of its shares on a U.S. stock exchange.
No new securities will be issued in connection with the listing, which is expected to commence after the SEC completes its review process.
This press release is being made pursuant to, and in accordance with, Rule 135 under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”) and shall not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities. Any offers, solicitations or offers to buy, or any sales of securities will be made in accordance with the registration requirements of the Securities Act.
WISeKey (SIX Swiss Exchange: WIHN) is a leading global cybersecurity company currently deploying large scale digital identity ecosystems for people and objects using Blockchain, AI and IoT respecting the Human as the Fulcrum of the Internet. WISeKey Microprocessors Secures the pervasive computing shaping today’s Internet of Everything. WISeKey IoT has an install base of over 1.5 billion microchips in virtually all IoT sectors (connected cars, smart cities, drones, agricultural sensors, anti-counterfeiting, smart lighting, servers, computers, mobile phones, crypto tokens etc.). WISeKey is uniquely positioned to be at the edge of IoT as our semiconductors produce a huge amount of Big Data that, when analyzed with Artificial Intelligence (AI), can help industrial applications to predict the failure of their equipment before it happens.
Our technology is Trusted by the OISTE/WISeKey’s Swiss based cryptographic Root of Trust (“RoT”) provides secure authentication and identification, in both physical and virtual environments, for the Internet of Things, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. The WISeKey RoT serves as a common trust anchor to ensure the integrity of online transactions among objects and between objects and people. For more information, visit www.wisekey.com.
Press and investor contacts:
|WISeKey International Holding Ltd
Company Contact: Carlos Moreira
Chairman & CEO
Tel: +41 22 594 3000
|WISeKey Investor Relations (US)
Contact: Lena Cati
The Equity Group Inc.
Tel: +1 212 836-9611
This communication expressly or implicitly contains certain forward-looking statements concerning WISeKey International Holding Ltd and its business. Such statements involve certain known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which could cause the actual results, financial condition, performance or achievements of WISeKey International Holding Ltd to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. WISeKey International Holding Ltd is providing this communication as of this date and does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements contained herein as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities, and it does not constitute an offering prospectus within the meaning of article 652a or article 1156 of the Swiss Code of Obligations or a listing prospectus within the meaning of the listing rules of the SIX Swiss Exchange. Investors must rely on their own evaluation of WISeKey and its securities, including the merits and risks involved. Nothing contained herein is, or shall be relied on as, a promise or representation as to the future performance of WISeKey.
GCT a Leader in Container Terminal Innovation Joins TradeLens
Vancouver, BC, Canada, Oct. 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Global Container Terminals Inc. (GCT), a leading container terminal operator in North America has joined the TradeLens supply chain platform, underpinned by blockchain technology.
GCT operates four strategically located, big ship ready terminals on the west and east coast of North America. A leader in technologically advanced terminal operations, no company is more prepared to keep pace with the changing needs of global supply chains than GCT.
In the Port of Vancouver, GCT Canada is the heart of the Asia-Pacific Gateway. GCT Deltaport is Canada’s largest marine terminal, providing the most efficient ship-to-rail discharge facility worldwide, and GCT Vanterm is among the most productive terminals on the continent.
In the Port of New York and New Jersey, GCT USA boasts the fastest truck processing and vessel productivity in the harbor. GCT New York is a full service facility offering near-dock CES operations, on-terminal warehousing, and unique customer solutions. GCT Bayonne pioneered truck appointments on the East Coast using the latest technology, providing consistent and reliable turn-times. Both USA terminals offer first and last port-of-call intermodal advantage with their on-dock rail facilities.
By joining TradeLens, GCT is ready to securely connect with supply chain partners including ocean carriers, beneficial cargo owners, and railways. The TradeLens technology platform provides end-to-end supply chain information, facilitating seamless data sharing, collaboration and improved trade flows.
“GCT remains committed to leading in innovation, value and safety. Joining a technology platform like TradeLens only adds to our capability to deliver best-in-class service and visibility to our supply chain partners,” said Doron Grosman, President & CEO of GCT. ”As competition increases from other ports and customer demands intensify, we need to activate every solution to increase cargo velocity through our terminals and improve performance.”
“We are thrilled to have GCT join TradeLens and connect to a flexible business platform designed to spur innovation. Integrating data with ports, terminals, logistics providers, shippers, and carriers is essential for the vision of TradeLens to realize new ways of working within a collaborative industry ecosystem. GCT’s connection to TradeLens strengthens this new era of transparency and collaboration for the global supply chain.” Mike White, CEO of Maersk GTD and Head of TradeLens.
TradeLens is rapidly expanding with five of the world’s top six ocean carriers and ten of GCT’s ocean carrier customers committed to the TradeLens platform. GCT is proud to join this leading global trade collaboration.
“We are pleased to see more leading organizations from across the shipping industry sign on to the platform. As TradeLens evolves, it is critical more supply chain partners participate to facilitate an open and transparent approach to information sharing. This enhanced level of visibility and efficiency will ultimately benefit the entire industry and our customers.” Eyal Ben-Amram, CIO of ZIM.
The program will be rolled out in phases at all four of GCT’s terminals adding visibility to the east and west coasts of North America.
About GCT Global Container Terminals Inc.
Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, GCT Global Container Terminals Inc. operates four Green Marine certified terminals in two principal North American ports. Through GCT USA on the East Coast, the company operates two award-winning facilities: GCT New York on Staten Island, NY and GCT Bayonne in Bayonne, NJ. On the West Coast, GCT Canada operates two gateway terminals: GCT Vanterm and GCT Deltaport in Vancouver and Delta, BC. Visit http://www.globalterminals.com or follow us @BigShipReady to find out more about GCT.
TradeLens is an open and neutral industry platform for global trade, underpinned by blockchain technology and supported by major industry players. The platform promotes a more efficient, predictable and secure exchange of information in order to foster greater collaboration and trust across the global supply chain.
CONTACT: Jennifer Perih GCT Global Container Terminals Inc. +1 604 267 5102 firstname.lastname@example.org Ben Haddock, Marketing Manager Maersk GTD Mobile: +1 305 439 0177 Office: +1 551 256 9353
Investview (OTCQB: INVU) to Hold Live Webinar to Review Its Recently Announced Exchange Offer for Preferred Stock
Eatontown, NJ, Oct. 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NEWMEDIAWIRE — Investview Corporation (OTCQB: INVU) will be holding a live webinar to review the details of its Exchange Offer announced on October 8th, 2019.
The webinar will be held on:
EXCHANGE OFFER FOR PREFERRED STOCK OVERVIEW
OCTOBER 23rd, 2019
4:30 PM Eastern
To register for the webinar please visit:
The Company has prepared the live presentation to provide information and detail on the offering to all current and potential shareholders. All current shareholders should attend along with the general public who may have an interest in the Company and its Exchange Offer.
For more information and to review recent announcements, please visit investview.com
About Investview, Inc.
Investview, Inc. is a diversified technology company leveraging the latest innovations in technology for financial education, services and interactive tools. Investview’s family of subsidiaries focus on delivering products that serve individuals around the world. From personal money management, to advancement in blockchain technologies, Investview companies are forging a path for individuals to take advantage of financial and technical innovations. For more information on Investview and all of its wholly owned subsidiaries please visit: investview.com
Certain statements in this press release may constitute “forward-looking statements”. When the words “believes,” “expects,” “plans,” “projects,” “estimates,” and similar expressions are used, they identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on Management’s current beliefs and assumptions and information currently available to Management and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. Information concerning factors that could cause our actual results to differ materially from these forward-looking statements can be found in our periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. We undertake no obligation to publicly release revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect future events or circumstances or reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
Subscribe to PICANTE via Email
Follow us on Facebook
Latest Innovations to Transform Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Landscape
Bellagio and MGM Grand Could Be Up for Sale
5 Gadgets you can use to improve security at your home
Denodo Announces DataFest 2019 in London: Third Annual Conference in Europe for Data Professionals Provides Valuable Insights on Machine Learning, Cloud and Advanced Analytics
Dale Robinson Appointed Chief Operating Officer of HealthTrust Europe
HID Global Completes Acquisition of De La Rue’s Citizen Identity Business
WISeKey International Holding Ltd Reports Preliminary Nine Months 2019 Results
The 46th Tokyo Motor Show 2019: Events and Programs News Update
INVESTOR ALERT: Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against ADTRAN, Inc.
The Lancet Respiratory Medicine Published Study Shows Ensartinib Holds Promise as a New Treatment Option for ALK-positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Whisky & Wealth Club Expands Into Scotch Whisky With Historic Distillery Partnership
Sportradar Acquires Optima
Is 5G a Game-changer or Just Overhyped?
TÜV Rheinland Commends the State of California Blue Light Resolution; Announces Blue Light Summit With Electronics Manufacturers
MaGIC with MBA has launched Blockchain Researcher Lab program in Malaysia
Thomas Wellauer to join Aegon’s Supervisory Board; Robert Dineen steps down
The power of cryptocurrency education
Why NOT to attend ChainPoint 19!
KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to Avid Automobile Receivables Trust 2019-1
Solo female travel tips
Follow our Tweets
Business Wire5 days ago
Thales Named a Market Leader in KuppingerCole Analysts Leadership Compass for Identity-as-a-Service Access Management
Business Wire5 days ago
Broadband Forum Reimagines Services Deployment and Orchestration With Exclusive CloudCO Demonstration at Broadband World Forum 2019
Business5 days ago
5 Tips For Efficient Business Management
B2B Press Releases4 days ago
Antitrust: Commission imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV and modem chipset markets
Latest News6 days ago
Gresham delivers flexible real-time solutions to meet corporate treasury demands
Latest News5 days ago
ZTE showcases leading wireline products at BBWF 2019
Business Wire5 days ago
Glancy Prongay & Murray Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Myriad Genetics, Inc.
Business Wire5 days ago
Glancy Prongay & Murray Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Waitr Holdings, Inc.