Key companies covered in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market Research report include NVIDIA, Baidu, Alphabet (Google Inc.), Verint Systems Inc. (Next IT Corp), Apple Inc., MicroStrategy, Inc., IBM Corporation, Qlik Technologies Inc., Microsoft Corporation, IPsoft, and other prominent players.
Pune, Aug. 12, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market in North America was valued at US$ 9.72 Bn in 2018. The growth witnessed in this region is attributed to the ongoing technological advancements in the field of natural language processing, machine learning, and analytical tools. According to a published report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Component (Hardware, Software, Services), by Technology (Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Others), by Industry Vertical (BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, IT & Telecom, Government, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026,” the global market is projected to reach US$ 202.57 Bn by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 33.1% during the forecast period from 2019 – 2026. The global market was valued at US$ 20.67 Bn in 2018.
Browse Complete Report Details with Table of Content and Figures:
Increasing Adoption of Cloud-based Applications and Services to Propel the Market
The report suggests that a rise in the demand for intelligent virtual assistants is likely to boost the global artificial intelligence (AI) market growth. Additionally, expansion of connected device market, increasing investments in 5G technology, and rising adoption of cloud-based services and applications will contribute to the growth. However, at present, the number of experts working in the field of AI technology is very limited. This is why, Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market is facing numerous challenges in the recent years. Unreliability of AI algorithms and data privacy are two of the most concerning factors affecting the AI market. There is a huge potential of improvements in customer service in the retail sector. Combined with this, improvements in efficiency in the manufacturing industry will also occur. There is also a rise in the number of personalized and high-quality AI-enhanced products in the market which will also contribute to the overall global market growth.
The Natural Language Processing Segment to Witness Growth Driven by Extensive Usage of AI
The report classifies the global artificial intelligence (AI) market on the bases of component, technology, industry vertical, and geography. In terms of technology, the market is divided into machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and others. Out of these, the natural language processing segment is expected to gain the highest share of global artificial intelligence (AI) market during the forecast period. This will occur because of the application of AI techniques in analyzing natural language in spoken as well as written forms.
Google, Amazon and Other Prominent Market Players to Gain Competitive Edge Through Innovative Product Launches and Strategic Partnerships
In January 2017, Google launched its Cloud AutoML. It uses Google’s Cloud Vision application programming interface and Cloud Machine Learning Engine service. AutoML is used by several prominent companies, such as Urban Outfitters and Disney. It is making search and shopping on their particular websites more relevant. It also supports image recognition that allows consumers to drag the images and train their systems to recognize those on Google cloud. In October 2018, Amazon started providing AI-as-a-service under its AWS banner with ‘Amazon AI’. The company will begin expanding the global AI market through this strategy. The system will allow developers to build applications with various tools. AstraZeneca plc, a multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company, based in the U.K., announced that it has partnered with Ali Health, a subsidiary of Alibaba, earlier in 2018. The aim of the collaboration was to develop an AI-enhanced diagnostics and screenings applications in China.
Fortune Business Insights has profiled few of the most prominent market players operating in the global artificial intelligence (AI) market. They are NVIDIA, Baidu, Alphabet (Google Inc.), Verint Systems Inc. (Next IT Corp), Apple Inc., MicroStrategy, Inc., IBM Corporation, Qlik Technologies Inc., Microsoft Corporation, IPsoft, and other prominent players.
Some of The Key Companies Profiled in The Report
- Alphabet (Google Inc.)
- Apple Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- MicroStrategy, Inc
- Qlik Technologies Inc.
- Verint Systems Inc. (Next IT Corp)
Table of Content:
- Market Dynamics
- Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Emerging Trends
- Key Insights
- Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
- By Offering (Value)
- By Technology (Value)
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- By End Use Industry (Value)
- Advertising & Media
- Automotive & Transportation
- By Geography (Value)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- By Offering (Value)
- Competitive Analysis
- Strategic Recommendations
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/artificial-intelligence-market-100114
Browse Related Reports:
- Endpoint Security Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Component (Software, Services), By Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud), By Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises, Small & Medium Enterprises), By End-Use Industry (BFSI, Telecom & IT, Retail, Healthcare, Government & Public Sector, Transportation, and Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026
- Video Analytics Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Component (Solutions, Services), By Application (Crowd Management, Facial Recognition, Intrusion Detection, License Plate Recognition, Motion Detection, and Others), End-User (BFSI, City Surveillance, Critical Infrastructure, Education, Government, Retail, Transportation, and Others) and Geography Forecast Till 2026
- Video On Demand Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Technology (SVOD, TVOD, AVOD), Content Type (Sports, Music, TV Entertainment, Kids, Movies), and Geography Forecast till 2025
- Blockchain Technology Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product Type (Vertical Solutions, Blockchain-as-a-Service), Deployment, Industry Vertical (BFSI, Energy & Utilities, Government, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Telecom, Media & Ent., Retail & Consumer Goods, Travel and Transportation), and Geography Forecast till 2025
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.